Here are some tips according to the American Cancer Society to help you take control of your health, and help reduce your cancer risk.
1. Don’t smoke and stay away from all forms of tobacco.
2. Eat well and try to maintain a healthy weight.
3. Eat healthily with plenty of fruits and vegetables.
4. Drink plenty of water and remember to stay hydrated.
5. Exercise regularly and stay active as much as you can.
6. Limit the amount of alcohol you drink (or stop drinking it at all).
7. Protect your skin.
8. Listen to your own body, its risks and its needs.
9. Get to know more about your family history and its risks.
10. Get regular check-ups and cancer screening tests.
Lymphoma News Today is strictly a news and information website about the disease. It does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?