- “Immunotherapy for Asymptomatic Phase Lymphoplasmacytic Lymphoma” will be developed with support from the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center and is currently recruiting patients.
- Copanlisib and Rituximab in Relapsed Indolent B-cell Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (iNHL) (CHRONOS-3) will be developed with support from Bayer and is currently recruiting patients.
- “Molecular and Whole-body MR Imaging in Lymphomas (MILY)” to be conducted at the Turku University Hospital is currently recruiting patients.
- “Observational Controlled Clinical Trials, on Adult Patients With T-lymphoblastic Lymphoma Treated With Intensive Chemo/Radiotherapy or Intensive Chemotherapy Followed by Transplant. Evaluation of Clinical, Anatomy -Pathological Parameters” is a study recruiting patients to be performed at the Fondazione Italiana Linfomi ONLUS.
- “Idiotypic Vaccination for Follicular Lymphoma Patients” is also recruiting patients to be initiated in the Clinica Universidad de Navarra, Universidad de Navarra, in Spain.
- “Lenalidomide and Combination Chemotherapy (DA-EPOCH-R) in Treating Patients With MYC-Associated B-Cell Lymphomas” is also recruiting patients to be conducted at the University of Chicago, with the collaboration of the National Cancer Institute.
- “Study of Lenalidomide to Evaluate Safety and Effectiveness in Patients With Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL)” has already finished recruitment and is ongoing at the Celgene Corporation.
- “Imexon for Relapsed Follicular and Aggressive Lymphomas” has already presented some results, but the research being conducted in collaboration between the University of Rochester and the University of Arizona is not completed yet.
- “Bortezomib, Ifosfamide, Carboplatin, and Etoposide, With or Without Rituximab, in Treating Patients With Relapsed or Refractory AIDS-Related Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma” has already been completed with the sponsorship of AIDS Malignancy Consortium and collaboration of the National Cancer Institute and the EMMES Corporation.
- “An Observational Study of Lymphoma in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis or Crohn’s Disease” is already completed, with the sponsorship of Centocor Ortho Biotech Services, L.L.C.
- “Study of Blood and Tissue Samples From Patients With Aggressive Non-Hodgkin B-Cell Lymphoma or Hodgkin Lymphoma” has been completed with the sponsorship of the AIDS Malignancy Consortium and collaboration of the National Cancer Institute and the EMMES Corporation.
Lymphoma News Today is strictly a news and information website about the disease. It does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?