2. Mixed cellularity (Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- This is the 2nd most frequent subtype of HL, representing about 25% of all HL cases
- It is usually found and diagnosed in children with ages up to 14-years-old and in adults from 55 to 74-years-old
- It is usually found in people with immune system disorders like human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Although it is an agressive HL subtype, it is considerated to have a high probability of being cured
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?