There are several key questions that a participant will want answered before enrolling in a clinical trial. Patients should feel free to ask study coordinators any additional questions they may have so their concerns are well addressed before the trial starts. It is important for a study participant to learn as much as possible prior to entering a trial, and to thoroughly discuss the study with a doctor and with the study team.
- How long will the trial last?
- What are the advantages of participating in this trial?
- What are the possible disadvantages of participation in this clinical trial?
- When do I need to decide whether I want to participate in the trial?
- What are the eligibility criteria?
- If I am not eligible, can you recommend other options?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?